Low Cost Ethernet I/P VFD

...or the Mitsubishi E700 series, both of which are likely to be cheaper and support Ethernet I/P.

I'll second the Mitsubishi recommendation, I used to work for a distributor that sold Mitsubishi and new customers can get some prime pricing here in the States.

I did a project a while ago at an old company. Loads of vfd suppliers, loads of options.
So I did things like "STO for this sized drive would save me this much, so if the drive has STO, it gets an £x bonus over a drive without."
"Ethernet /IP" was worth something as well.
"Dimensions" was harder to quantify, but I did a "volume discount" column which always gave me a chuckle.
Ethernet/IP was always £100 or so over a similar drive without. I didn't need it. Plus all the infrastructure like switches and IP tables and security.
For me, under 7.5kW Eaton DE11 came out on top. CANopen built in. RJ45 connector daisychaining everything, just need a CANopen gateway. No STO, but our risk assessment was that you couldn't access moving parts without killing power via upstream safety contactors to the whole machine.
Nice form factor too @45mm/90mm wide depending on kw.
We made custom RJ45 daisy chains, the ones EATON sell are.. not as neat.