Fufeng Automation

arunkataria

Hi All,

One of our client's machine caught fire and most of the control panel was burnt to ashes.While tracing the things left and to precure them again we came across a card. This might be a temprature controller card but nothing is much known about its use. The name of the card's manufacturer is FUFENG AUTOMATION , and APC5 series controller is also written on the card.
Seeking some help if somebody have heared about it.

Thanks

Arun

I don't have any personal knowledge of this company or device. But I did find these guys on the Internet:

http://www.fufeng.com/#AboutFufeng

The APC5 is listed under the Products selection.

The website they show came up without an English viewing option that i could find so I was pretty lost.

I hope this helps.

Keith

Last edited: