ControlLogix 5000 compare?

Patrick

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a function to do a program compare in ControlLogix 5000 like there is in a SLC 500 or a PLC 5? If so where is it located? I was told do a file compare on a program. I have done this several times before with the SLC500 and PLC5. But can not find this in the ControlLogix program.

Thank you,

Pat

If you are speaking of doing a compare of two programs, then there is a seperate program for this task. It used to be a part of the RSLogix program, but with 5000, Rockwell has seperate applets for doing such a trick.

If you have the RSLogix5000 cd's it should be on there. It is simply called RSLogix5000 compare tool.
Otherwise you can download it from Rockwell's website.

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to read tags from a 1756L81E(FactoryTalk Logix Echo) controller using the PLC4J api. I have one read and one write bool setup in...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I'm currently building a control system for a large building in a industrial setting. Doing lighting, vent, roof control, door access...
Replies
Views
I know there's the DTOS Function, but I have a value of "35" that is really "0035", and that's how I want it converted. Looks like the function...
Replies
Views
I am an Electric Engineer working as a maintenance engineer and manage some technician on the production hall now but in the past, I mostly focus...
Replies
Views
I'm not a PLC programmer, so bear with me here ... I was making an AOI with a bunch of BOOL inputs and realized some of them were actually...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom