Mitsubishi F-20-P-E Programmer

Scooter

Hello, In front of me I have a Mitsubishi F1-30MR PLC and a Mitsubishi F-20P-E Programmer, I have no Manuals for these items and was wondering if anybody knows what keystrokes on the programmer are needed to delete the program that is on the PLC now. any info. would be helpfull.
Thanks.

This is from the manual:
Mode; STOP on base switch and PROGRAM on the programmer.
----|--Key------|-Indicator-
-1-|-CLEAR-----|-000
-2-|-STEP 0----|-000
-3-|-STEP 477--|-477 (for F-40: 889)
-4-|-DELETE ---|-000

Ref: Step 477 is the last step of F-20M. In case of F-40M unit instruct 'STEP 889' instead.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I could really use some help with a project i have! I want to build a program for the following procedure using the alpha...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a Mitsubishi PLC programmer in the Knoxville, TN area. I need someone to upload the program from an FX2n-32MT and...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom