Bowling anyone?

......Aluminum extrusion is for guarding and tabletop machines. Making actual industrial equipment out of it is bush league.

I have seen a ton of conveyors made out of 80/20 type material and if done right it has held up fine. It seems to be a versatile way of building things. It makes it easy to mount sensors & actuators on it.

It is also commonly used on all types of fixtures. Since I don't have to buy it I'm more or less neutral on the subject.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Need some help here (again). I tried to download my HMI to the PLC and I get this error message about a missing file. Can anyone help?
Replies
Views
Hello expert I have migrate legacy project that use Applicom OPC DA with 3rd client and S7-400. I see in client code add item string call...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a job where a bunch of the existing tags contain "PRO1" at the beginning of the tag name. All these tags are for different...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom