mitsubishi PLC software ???

plcproblem

Someone out there please help.

I wish to know which software can communicate with Mitsubishi PLC AOJ2H.

Where can I purchase a copy and how much?

Is there any trial version?

The latest software to program this PLC is called GX Developer
The latest version is .8.11M

It is not cheap and their is no trial version

In the UK it is about £600 so you might be looking at $1000

You will also need the prog lead which is an SC-09.

Thanks for the info.
Is there any other cheaper alternative to just download & upload memory (RAM & EPROM) contents from the AOJ2H??

Check with your local distributor, mine gave me an old copy of MELSEC, dos based for the Mitsubishi line, and even lent me the SC-09 cable to get a new PLC programmed in an existing machine.

For a less expensive SC-09 go to B&B Electronics order thier RS232 to Reverse RS422 converter Model 422CFCR (with optional power pack if you don't have one!)

The cable from your PC to the converter is a standard serial cable with a DB9 to DB25 adapter (Radio Shack items)

The cable from the converter to the PCL's needs made, following the pin descriptions from the 422CFCR & the SC-09 data from the Mitsubishi website