PanelView 600 IP

Mark_005

Hi!, I need a answer for a problem that I can't find the solution, I work with two filter press, the control is by the panel mentioned, one of this is damaged, the damage is in the touch panel only. I bought a new one with the control installed on the HMI but I can't stablish the communication with the HMI and the PLC, the communitacion it's by ethernet and I tried different IP's the provider game me but none of this works, I thought in possible solution: find a way to get the IP adress of the damaged HMI, I tested the HMI communicating with a PC and it receives a response from the HMI, the only thing that I don't know is the IP, there is a way to find the IP in the damage HMI?

In most cases, the IP address with be set to static in PLC and HMI hardware. Do you know the IP address of the PLC? Can you give us the complete catalog number of your Panelview?