S7 1200 HMI No forced screen change

HJTRBO

Hi, I can't force a screen change from the PLC on a KTP600 HMI. The help lists the "current screen number" array element as (PLC) read only. That really bites some big d@#k.

I have tried to write to from the PLC but the HMI (obviously) ignores the written value.

I'm just wondering / hoping if i'm wrong?
NP

I dont use S71200 or the "Basic Panels" but if you are refering to the area pointer "Screen number" it will be read only.

Usually you create a screen force tag (INT) and then in the Tag properties use "ActivateScreenByNumber" in Events/Change Value then assign the screen force tag to it.

Do you have this available in your function list?

I believe the model you are using is very limited i.e max 128 tags,no logs,Clock etc

Last edited: