Analog flow control

billbone

I've never programmed analog control in ladder. Here is what I'm trying to do.

Flow 1 Analog input 1 - (4-20ma)0-50 lbs sec, this input is monitor only, a valve is turned on and flow takes place via gravity.

Flow 2 Analog input 2 - (4-20ma)0-10 lbs sec, this is an injection circuit measuring 0-10 lbs sec and we want to maintain a ration of 2% of Flow 1

Flow 2 Pump VFD Analog output 1 - (0-10vdc) I need to control this pump to a mix ratio of 2% of Flow 1

I have the PID control Flow 2 analog input 2 and the pump VFD analog output 1 set up so I enter a flow.

How would I program ladder so Flow 2 follows Flow 1 at 2% or 100:2 ration?

Similar Topics

I've programmed discrete I/O control in ladder logic but not analog in or outputs. I have two 4-20ma flow signal inputs that are presently run...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out how to take a analog signal (flow) and generate a pulse very 1000 gallon for a flow totalizer on my panel. Using...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me if this math function is correct to totalize analog flow in a 30 Milsec peridoc task...
Replies
Views
As my confidence grows with working with multiple control systems, I am starting to take more and more on, where before I would just pie it off...
Replies
Views
I have a Flow meter that returns a 4-20 signal and the problem I have is the pump is a diaphram pump so theres alot of pulsing causing my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom