Acs800 vfd

gowris

Hi,

I'm using ACS800 VFD for Hoist control application.
* Configured in Factory mode.
* When powered the VFD is ON; But receiving only the "Ready" status and VFD "Running" status is not received..,
Also, among three Relay outputs only any one is ON at a time...

How to run the VFD..? What r d important data to run..?

Even in Local mode, the vfd is not running; But, no warning is received.

Your suggestions Pls.

gowis, especially with a hoist application, it is critical from a safety standpoint to program the drive precisely for proper safe operation.

I can tell from your questions that you don't have the experience and training on this highly complex, configurable drive to set it up safely.

Please find a trained (maybe factory tech) person to help you with this. I have deep experience with the ACS800 and, I assure you, I am not exagerating the risks. If this was a simple conveyor or even a bridge travel on a hoist, I would try to help you thru the setup but not on a hoist.

I've been doing this type of work for 23 years and I don't want blood on my hands when I finally retire.

Dear Sir, I've configured the VFD successfully & checking is going on.., I'm towards finetuning of the control process.., Thank you...!