increase process image simatic 417-4 CPU

bevanhulles

I would like to increase the process image from my 417-4 cpu in an existing project. When I want to download the hardware config it gives me a message that it will delete the sfb's and sfc's and initialise the system data. I selected no for so far. Does this also initialises all the data blocks in the project when I download ?

Similar Topics

What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
I want increase the length of string from 82 to 150. By default it comes 82 is it possible to do so in Studio 5000
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a micrologix 1400 HSC reading a prox on a 40PPR large diameter (12") gear. This gear has large trapezoidal teeth. 500 RPM max...
Replies
Views
Yikes. Things are really starting to get crazy. Siemens had across-the-board price increases at the start of the year and now Rockwell: 7%...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a question in my mind. I am working on bag-filling process. Now i have a motor that brings goods and a loadcell. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom