You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:46 PM   #1
Fernando_PLC
Canada

No power in Output Modules - SLC 503

Hi everyone.
I am new here in this page. This is my first post. I hope to receive the best suggestions and tips wanting also to collaborate according to my experience.

I bought an used SLC 503 with controller and 8 modules (3 out of them outputs). I am also working with a Virtual Machine.

To test the outputs I did a small program. When I run it, everything is OK except that there is no power in the outputs activated. The ladder runs OK, the module (physical) shows the leds of the activated outputs, but when checking the voltage with a multimeter in the outputs, there's no voltage at all!

See the pic here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10NR...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your help and comments.

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum