2711p-t10c21d8s // e-mail sending

Max4507

Hi All,

I am trying to send e-mail from this HMI. I have it done working with the simulation, but when trying from the HMI it reply : Internal socket error : Error code 9.

Anyone can give me a hint?

Best regards,

Whatever server you have configured for the email to send through needs to be accessible to the PanelView.

Rarely are these on the same network as your PLC kit. It likely works through simulation because your PC can see the server.

So, check to see if the PV+ can talk to the email server. If the PV+ doesn't have a gateway address and the 2 systems aren't on the same subnet, it will require some work!

Oh god.. almost forgot about this post!!

We finally solved it, but do not understand how! We tried another e-mail server then it worked just fine.

Put back the original e-mail server info, then work fine..... We had programmed an auto-fill for the e-mail parameters (which were the parameters not functioning).

Used that auto-fill function, still working just good.

Sometime life's is just like that!

Thanks every one!!

Best regards,