WinCC Panel and recipes synced

userxyz

Hi,

Anyone ever tried to use several recipes and sync them with a recordnumber tag ?

Let me explain shortly:
I have a DB in the PLC with names to get rid of the fixed textlist in WinCC Flex. So what I so now in one recipe is setdatarecordtags to PLC when changing the record in the recordview or when saving. So Im buffering in the PLC so that I can see the corresponding names that I resend upwards to the hmi.

But I need an other recipe that does not need to be buffered... so could I make a second recipe and even maybe a third and fourth and sync them ?

Maybe for downloading using a script and use the processing status 4 to check every load ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards.

Similar Topics

Hi, I've encountered a problem that I wonder if anyone else has? Or maybe I'm to tired and it isn't a problem. I was about to change a KTP700...
Replies
Views
Comfort panel TP1500 It's been running the same program for years and now I'm getting a frequent message across the screen: WinCC Runtime...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm looking for a way to do the following but i don't know if it's possible.. I use Wincc TIA V15 comfort panel i use the recipes as...
Replies
Views
Hello, Question about database on a Panel PC.. I had a weird question from a customer, but it's a customer so I have to check if it is possible...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! In WinCC, when you want to read or write a text file using VB script, it's not the same way to deal with on a PC or on a Panel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom