Unity Pro Schneider

carretto

There is an easy way to organize the tags in a DFB in Schneider's Unity Pro software. I can only change the order by deleting and creating

unitypro.png

they have numbers in the "no." column. you can change those numbers and it will change the order in which they appear on the DFB.

they have numbers in the "no." column. you can change those numbers and it will change the order in which they appear on the DFB.

Hi rankhornjp, thanks for your answer!

But the column no. is empty, and I can not insert anything into it

Is there any configuration in the software to allow this?

Thank you!

I see that you are using public tags. The "NO" column is for input or output tags. It puts them in order on the DFB when you use it in logic.

I don't know that you can reorder public or private tags, easily.

I see that you are using public tags. The "NO" column is for input or output tags. It puts them in order on the DFB when you use it in logic.

I don't know that you can reorder public or private tags, easily.

Thank you for your attention and collaboration.