Allen Bradley Panelview Plus Compact 600 HMI problem

PakEngineer

Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's screen goes "Blank" with backlight ON but no text and display. I tried to reset power of HMI but nothing happened. Now whenever i apply power (24 VDC) to HMI, it starts with "Blank" screen with only backlight ON but no text and display even no startup Allen Bradley logo. I dont know what's the problem with HMI and what caused this problem. HMI has given only 2 inputs; a 24 VDC power supply and communication with PLC via serial (RS232).

At startup COMM (Green) and FAULT (Red) LEDs blink for few times and then both turns OFF and thats how this HMI normally starts according to its technical manual. If any Hardware or Firmware fault occurs, one of these two LEDs should keep blinking but since they both turns off it means HMI is starting and loading normally but display does not come up.

I want some help in this regard on how to resolve this issue. Would the problem be resolved if I remove the battery and re-install it? Or if anyone have any other solution please specify.

Thanks in advance

IMG_20180316_105003.jpg

Sorry i didn't mention it earlier, I disconnected the HMI from PLC and brought it to my workshop for checking. That's why COMM LED is OFF. But still HMI should have display on startup.

I have another HMIs that can start and load their installed programs without connection with PLC and they just won't show parameter values.