Barcode Reader

Hi All,

I am using Dragon DR101LR Barcode scanner to read barcode to IM151-7 CPU. I used FB2 in step-7 to read barcode value. I am using RS232-485 converter between Scanner and CPU. But I received only length from scanned data.

But on RS232 connections CPU reads lenght as well as some value in HEX. But this reads wrong value always. Every Scan gives other value.

For Barcode Reader I tried- 003 number in Code39 and Code128A format.

I am not getting why CPU reads different value & length at every scan.

All your solutions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello Friends Is it possible to connect a serial barcode reader to a Delta HMI? I am lookin DOP103BQ and DOP107CV. I have serch in manuals but...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a machine with a barcode reader connected through serial port to a GS2110 HMI and a FX3G CPU. Where can I found the tag...
Replies
Views
Hello all , I have a project including S7-1200 and sick sensor lbc642 I need to communicate with the camera through ethernet tcp/I using t_send...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am on a automotive line right now (4 segments) and we have a barcode reader at the beginning of each segment at the elevators. The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well. I'm trying to connect a SICK BarCode Reader (CLV630-6120) to RSLogix in order to use it with my PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom