S7 300 & LENZE DRIVE ON PROFIBUS

nehe bhimaji

Hi All
Require Help Urgently
My Client Has S7 300 Plc & Lenze Drive On Profibus Network
The Drive Having Dp Adress 40 Has Been Damaged We Have Replace
The Drive With Same Type Number & Set Dp Adress As 40.drive Is Detect On Profibus Network.we Dont Have Original Drive Backup.machine Oemhas Provide The Original Lenze Drive Backup(dp Adress 40)we Tried To Download It By Lenze Drive Software(global Drive Control 4.9)but Download Was Unsuccessful.we Have Feed The Parameters Manually,by Drive Keypad.
Our Problem Is Drive Is Detected On Profibus But No Data Exchange Between Plc & Drive. So Drive Is Not Accepting Commands.
We Dont Know If Any Parameter Of Drive May Be Missing
Here Is Attachment In Pdf Form.
1.drive Parameter List(oem Provided)
2.system Network Configaration
Plz Help As Early As Possible What Should Do
Warm Regards
Nehe

Which Parameters

I don,t understand for what parameters you are asking?
My besic problem is we can not download the drive program by global drive control (Lenze drive Software)software.Hence feed all parameters manualy by keypad.drive established the DP connection with S7-300 PLC but no data exchange from and to the drive(Like ON command,Rotation Direction etc)
we cant guess which parameter we are missing?and why drive parameters not going to download from the software?
If i prepare sample programm of the drive and try to download .We got success but old drive programm do not why?
Warm Regards
Nehe

I had a similar problem. The problem was in bad contact in connector Profibus. Design of the VFD does not allow to check up connector Profibus when VFD is mounted.

Drives on Profibus

My Dear Bhimaji Bhai,

First, please improve your English. You are on International network visited by millions.

Well, any thing you connect on profibus needs GSD files. In case of Siemens devices these get automatically installed alongwith Simatic Manager . In case of third party Profibus devices, get GSD files from vendor and install them. Now allot parametrs for input and output. Drive will communicate to your Siemens PLC.

Bye!

We have a similar situation but using canbus instead of profibus. When I have to replace a drive I make sure that power to the PLC is removed as well. Once the drive is replaced and the parameters are loaded into the drive, most important is the drive address then only is the PLC switched back on. This is to restart the communication to the replaced drive.

Hope this helps

Hii

Dear Sir
Thanks for your interest in my problem

Mr. CLXenggr i have GSD file already loaded in simatic manager.The machine was running from last four to five year .I have uplopad the program from the plc and dont change the system file of backup so i think no need to load the GSD file.I only put the new lenze drive and load the oem backup in the drive succesfuly.Profibus adrress in drive is 40.Machine Oem is saying that your S7-300 station with lenze drive, may not be communicating with master PLC station through CP
How can i check that the two PLC,s are communication or not through CP?
Warm Regards
Nehe

Lenze Drive on Profibus.

You said it right , first you need to confirm that drive communication parametrs like, node address, tx rate, parity etc are exactly same as previous drive. If you could connect thru Global drive control it would have solved your problem, but as this communication is not happening, you need to confirm that drive is communicating with s7 3000 plc. You could cross check communication with drive with another one if you have.

For loss of communication there could be any reason like parameters incorrect, physical cable damage, com port itself damaged(this is quite frequent incase of drives), noise/disturbance due to leakages. Please rule out these case by case.

If you post zip of your simatic project and drive communication parameters, we could suggest something. But do it fast , I will be overseas for next 15 days.

[email protected]

please i need GDC V4.9
and i have q can i access the lenze drive via profibus module 2133 using the GDC software otherwise how to access to the drive with GDC software