siemens comfort panel trend view

AlecTek

The trend values can take up to 999, but is there a way I can sample every hour and thus I can have have a 999 hour trend view?

Thanks!

Thanks for the helps. :site:

In fact the the update rate on the trend view property does this trick, which I thought it was the update rate of the tag in HMI. I do need a higher frequency input.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Thank you for your very helpful community. By way of introduction, I have written an interface that interrogates a customer's ERP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Was reading about the latest comfort panels having Libre Office preinstalled. Can Libre Office be installed in older versions of comfort...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I would like to be able to export some data from a Siemens Comfort panel. I want to end up with a nice PDF document, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So i have the siemens comfort tp700 hmi. I want to print using printserver and laserjet, but is there any way that i can change the path...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a way to enable smartserver on a TP1500 comfort without having to have the original project file? I don't even get the remote tab...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom