Looking a PLC device

Jerry321

Hi all, I am looking for a PLC device but I don't what model will suitable for me. This is my situation:
I had a vacuum pump and air flow meter to measure flow rate with analog output 4-20mA. I want a device to store the flow rate up to 100Litre/m and it will active relay output to turn off the vacuum pump.

Example program:

Storage A= Storage A+flowrate;

If Storage A >= 100
then
Relay output = 1; \\Turn off vacuum pump
endif

If button=1 \\Reset Relay
then
Relay output=0;
endif

Is it selling a small PLC device able to control this situation? TQ

What are you doing???

What are you trying to accomplish with this?
What is the process?

to me it LOOKS like you intend to control the pump by integrating instantaneous flow rate to determine the amount of material remaining?/moved? to a new tank???

that sounds like it will be a problem to me. you say you have an air flow meter, is your process fluid air? air is compressible, you would need to account for that somehow. you might find it better to use pressure.

anyway. keep in mind what Brands of PLC are supported where you are locally.
you don't want to have to call in support from far away or to wait for parts.

let us know more about the process. and what brands are locally supported

-Ghost

Based on your programming style, you may want to make sure you pick a PLC brand that supports Structured Text.

That said, if what you listed is literally the only thing the device needs to do, there are probably "Smart Relays" out there that will do it for cheaper.