faulty bottle reject system(ladder logic)

tommyboy97

im a noob in need

can someone help make a ladder logic system that can stop the production line when there is a faulty bottle, and two pneumatic cylinders (A+ B+ A- B-) that will remove the faulty bottle from the line. cylinder B removes the bottle and cylinder A opens the waste lid

the ladder logic also needs a camera to detect the broken bottles and 8 solenoids.

just a basic system please as im thick

any help please

Homework question?

How about giving it ago yourself, post the code up and people are more likely to help.

You've also left a mass of needed information out.

Or contact a system integrator and they will give you a quotation for doing it for you.

The ladder logic you have written/tried to write?

What software platform are you using/PLC brand, etc, etc..

I am using logixpro simulator and i need to make that system i described in my first post, i have tried to make it but i cant figure out how to make the cylinders go from A+ to A-

first thing first.
1. what is it you are trying to do?
2. write down in your own words what the process involves (forget the I/o)
3. review what you wrote, does it make sense? modify until it's clear.
4. take step 3 and add I/o points.
5. write the code.

post what you have done and we will offer suggestions.

james