Siemens WinAC configuration

Gert

Hi guys
Is anyone still working with an old version of winAC (V3.0) and a cp 5613 slot (or simular one)? I would like to know how you should configure it with 'Station configuration editor' and 'HW config'.
While downloading my configuration I get the warning that the cp 5613 could not delete the SDB, but I don't understand what this means.
Maybe an example program would be usefull.
Thanx
Gert

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm hardly a Siemens expert, and am struggling with a conversion I'm working on right now. A system was purchased at auction, and I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a scanner that i need to gather the barcode for my plc of a certain material. I have a S7 Winac rtx soft-plc on the machine. Usually for...
Replies
Views
System: MP377+ET200S, WinCC Flexible 2008SP1 + Step7 v5.5 I am wondering how can I immediately refresh the ports of the I/O devices without...
Replies
Views
I am starting a new design and I have a few options for this. I am looking at using a MP370 touch panel for the HMI. I don't need much of a plc...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I am working on trying to use a Siemens WinAC instead of a S7-317 PN/DP when testing applications against a Beijer (Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom