Panelview Plus Object

RBergmann

I am working on a project with a Panelview Plus. On a few screens, the push button object will not show the indication color unless I change to another screen then change back. The correct indication color then shows. The PLC is reacting to the object change of state.

On a screen where this occurs, there aware multiple objects of the same type and they work as they should. I have this happening on only two displays out of 20.

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi people, Hope somebody can help here? I don't have access to the panelview plus in question until at least Monday, but was wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi people, I am trying to send an audit trail and other logs from the Panelview plus 7 to a network share. Its one of the older CE embedded...
Replies
Views
Rockwell in their wisdom have made a mess of the Panelview Plus 7 operator interface terminals with all the different series hardware revisions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom