Omron C200 using Syswin

scottmurphy

Am performing online editing of PLC code using Syswin, when modification is downloaded, error message :Syswin Communications Error
C-Mailbox error 02
(CMD:4C) pops up and prohibits online edit function, does anyone know what I coule be doing wron? have uploaded program and modified from there couple of times, and verification comes up ok also. Have made quite a few mods already.

I am pretty sure that it was in monitor mode as I have done previous mods, and then it stops me at a certain point. Is that error message related to it not being on monitor mode?
I need to know the relevance of that error message to find out what I have done wrong.

More than likely the program is full, will have to do a check on that, cannot be more than 128 elements in online edit as am duplicating existing code, just changing address's. Makes sense though, as it would not even let me add on NO contact into a rung, where previously I had added an hour counting routine which wasa bit more detailed than one contact.
Will have to see if I can increase the memory size.

Well have a look tomorrow, is a few ways i can possible streamline whats there, few things that do not need to be the way they are. Thanks for you help.

FYI,
The PLC was a CPU42, memory size of 7.2kb. Current program is 7236 I think, so confirmed with local omron rep that what I was looking at was the memory size. Have given back to client to decide what they want to do, either processor upgrade, or backplane and processor to give ethernet capablilty.
Where did you find your info on the error codes?