Getting the newest laptop with PCMCIA and DB9 Serial

I have a Toughbook 25 and that thing IS tough. It has been dropped from about three feet, had tools fall on it and dragged by a forklift. Got some scratches and dents but, man-o-man, that thing is rugged. It is an older model so it is slow but it does what we want it to do and it does it very well. I really like the touch screen. I don't need a mouse and I dislke the touchpad. Just use the tip of an ink pen on the screen and away we go!

I think you will like yours just as well.

Similar Topics

The application was working in Twincat 4022.16 Used VM for offline. recently changed the laptop and the getting the error with Message as below...
Replies
Views
We are using wincc scada WinCC system software V7.5 SP2 , connected to few plc . Past 3 weeks we getting this alarm continously when we checked...
Replies
Views
I am very, very new to PLCs. I only have experience with Picos, but I knew enough to save this from the dumpster. Apparently, everything on it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Good morning guys; Im new at AB plc, and i just need help about a table or a list called something like "exchange data table" in French it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom