PLC Training

Jezz

HI I'm trying to find some S7-1200 training the NW of England has any one got any recommendations?

Thanks

Jezz

Its for a lad whos working for me , he's been round PLC's for a bout 9 months now and I'm keen to get him some basic training before he leans any bad habits.

A company that offers training and workshops is Underwoods in the UK. Not sure if they'll be running any soon due to Covid, but it's worth looking or getting in touch with them.

Similar Topics

Hello, Im looking to train myself up in PLC's and VFD drives - add another string to the bow as it were. We use them at the company i work...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Anyone have good recommendations for a PLC training board/console? Something that could be used for in-house training refresher course. RS Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am starting to consider a change in work and am looking for suggestions on training. I have designed and programed 3 units that I've...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm interested in getting an on-site siemens plc trainer to my facility and I'm not coming up with any good results google searching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom