Panel View 800 2711R-T7T error when trying to run application.

joemen123

Hi I have a problem described below:

I have a panelview application which is actually running on a 2711R-T4T panelview 800 which I call the "old" panelview for clarification. I will duplicate the machine so I bought a panelview 2711R-T7T "new" panelview, so I want to run the current application on the new panelview. I'm using CCW ver. 12.0. It can open the file .cha which I copy from the "old" panelview, and also I can download the application to the new panelview, but when try to run the application it show me the error you can see in the image.

Hope someone can help me with this issue!.

Thanks and Regards!

20200706_152758.png

Hi to all,

I just resolved the issue, the problem was that the firmware on the "new" panelview was 3.014 I just upgraded the firmware version to 5.012 and it worked fine. By the way I used the Notepad++ to see the the .cha file and it showed that was build using CCW 9.0 for a panelview with fw version 4.011.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

Regards,