Modbus RTU with MicroLogix 1500 lrp

Caveman

Does anyone have an example program using control techniques EN drives?RSLogix 500 ver 6.3, to be put in the upload section on here.
I’m wanting to build a sawmill because I have most of the stuff needed.
I found one that uses an ABB drive. I’m not able to open it, I guess because it used a current version.
There will be three drives used and an old panelview.
I have over 100 acres mostly wooded and its ready for harvesting.
Could be a good retirement income, especially since lumber prices are thru the roof.

So...do you have any programming experience?
I would think the saw speed would be constant, but maybe the feed rate would change as needed. How are you doing thickness control? Encoder? or Manual adjustment?

I have visited a restored unit that ran off a steam engine, everything was single speed with manual adjustments. A straight feed system is key, no one wants tapered lumber.

Programming experience yes.
Thickness control will be EN drive with FM2 module. With ball screw and linear bearings. Horizontal cut.
X axis will be Parallel, drive shaft connected, Parker belt driven linear actuators.