missing data over profibus-siemens S7-400

panthripu

Hi
Since last few days we have been facing problem that very frequently some of analog data becomes zero momentarily from a particular remote I/O station.
The interface card (IM) has been replaced along with the profibus cable to ensure that nothing is wrong in media. But the problem continues.
Any suggestions to troubleshoot this issue.

Hi
Since last few days we have been facing problem that very frequently some of analog data becomes zero momentarily from a particular remote I/O station.
The interface card (IM) has been replaced along with the profibus cable to ensure that nothing is wrong in media. But the problem continues.
Any suggestions to troubleshoot this issue.

Replacing the analog card or is the analog data distributed over more then one analog card?

Regards
Henny