AB RSLogix 500 and 1768-hsc prog questions

I am new to automation and new to the forum. I was wondering where I could find any sample programs for a Micrologix 1500 and 1746-hsc module. I will be using a BEI HS35 Incremental encoder with this. Also, how would I go about converting the encoder count value into degrees? Thank you for you time and help.

The 1746-HSC module is for the SLC-500 line. It is not appropriate for the MicroLogix 1500.

I don't think there is a 1768-HSC - thread title.

Do you possibly mean the 1769-HSC? The operating manual, 1769-UM006, has configuration examples.

You do know that the MicroLogix 1500 has a built in high speed counter?

Thank you theplcguy for your response. I am sorry the module is the 1769-HSC. I can not use the built-in high speed counter in the MicroLogix because all the inputs currently are being used. The current system has been in service for a couple of years. So to add an additional input card, rewire, and relabel would require more resources than just adding the 1769-HSC, encoder and encoder cable.

The SLC-500 'advanced configuration' takes some of the pain out of installing. Beyond that I can't help much as I've only used this in a Compact Logix system.