Vijoe designer with Ethernet connect Touch panel Maglish

ismail88

My question are how can i connect vijeo designer with ethernet with my touch panel.

My ip from computer are 192.168.1.4 I have taken for touch panel 192.168.1.5 (I'm not sure that is correct or how take you ip adres for touchpanel)
but if I download he don't find my touch panel ( Error )

Last edited:
you must specify the target ip adress. click once on target and then in the properties box select download to ethernet and specify ip adress

xbt_ethernet.jpg

Some of the Magelis touch screens also have a compact flash card slot, so you can put your project onto the compact flash, insert the CF into the panel, and download the program that way.

You need to go to make sure your IP address of the HMI is on the same subnet, then you can do a download to the non virtual hmi

Some of the Magelis touch screens also have a compact flash card slot, so you can put your project onto the compact flash, insert the CF into the panel, and download the program that way.

I see you dont have to use compact anymore. with the new firmware and hmi with usb port you can use normal memory stick as data storage option. makes life alot easier and cheaper