Which (PC) PLC Simulator works with Cimplicity

Private Citizen

P
Hi,
I am using Cimplicity 5.5, and am looking for a PLC Simulator that I can use on my PC with Cimplicity to create and use to learn the basics of Cimplicity.

Also, need to know how to connect to the PLC Simulator I/O running on my PC to Cimplicity also running on the same PC.

I have downloaded several PLC Simulators, but have been unable to find the Simulator I/O with Cimplicity.

I have taken three Cimplicity Classes by GE Fanuc, and am familiar with Versa Pro also. I work on Cimplicity Workstations in operating Power Plants, and do some programming, and graphics.

Any help I can give, I will be more than happy to help.

Also have some inside information on Cimplicity, from GE Reps.

Thanks.

Cimplicity help

hey I am new to cimplicity, just started working with EDS and would appreciate basic info to get me started.

Thanx in advance

Do you have a spare plc sitting around? That how I learned, found a 9030 374CPU, rack, and power supply. Made a dummy program just using m-bits.

Used cimplicity to create my own I/O.

Can't do much with analog, but I was able to learn/understand how Cimplicity works using this method.

Otherwise I've got nothing! lol sorry.

*Light bulb goes off* PicsPro is an I/O simulator that may work. I was in a design review a few weeks back, the outside vendor had used this software to simulate our I/O requirements. They used this to bench test the PLC code for the system. It might have the ability to interact with Cimplicity. You could input both digital and analog signals. I could not find a price.