Schneider Modicon M221 Modbus Write To Coil

BillySangster

Hi there,
I’m in the process of using an iPad as an HMI to communicate with a Schneider Modicon M221 over ethernet.

I’m using Libmod with a Swift wrapper.

I can read bits and registers no problem. Can’t seem to write anything to the device. The response is successful according to the swift (therefore C) function, but there’s no action.

Anybody else had experience of this that could help me out here?

I can provide code snippets if that helps.

Billy.

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm configuring the M340 controller with ATV320 inverters via Canopen. Everything was fine until today, when after starting the electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom