FT View SE stupid question

I am developing FT View for the first time from scratch. I have looked in the manual over and over and I cant find what I am looking for. I need to be able to close the client application either with a shortcut key or within a button in one of the screens. I am used to RSView 32 where I could use CTRL+ALT+p to bring up the project box and stop the project. Right now the only way to close it is with task manager or to leave the title bar visible, which is ugly.

Thanks

DisplayClientClose
DisplayClientClose <FileSpec| Me |Title>

This command closes the specified SE Client. It is run only on FactoryTalk View SE Client and is ignored if it is issued from an HMI server.

FileSpec is the name of the FactoryTalk View SE Client configuration file (.CLI) you are attempting to close. The name may include the path to the file.

Me closes the FactoryTalk View SE Client from which the command is being given.

Title closes the FactoryTalk View SE Client with the specified text in its title bar.

Tip:
This command is run only on the FactoryTalk View SE Client that issued it. It is ignored when it is issued from a FactoryTalk View Studio, FactoryTalk View Administration Console, or HMI Server.