ISO-on-TCP connections in S7-416 cpu

Plc_User

I had to exchange a cpu 416-2 DP-2XK04-0AB0 with a 416-2 DP-2XK02-0AB0.
This cpu had multiple S7-connections and ISO-on-TCP connections.
Because cpu's are not directly exchangeable, I had to insert the connections again.
The S7-connections could be recreated exactly as they were before, but for the ISO-on-TCP connections it was not possible to put in exactly the same 'ID(hex)'.
If you look in het connection table when the 416 cpu was selected, you see all the connections, and for the ISO-On-Tcp connections the first two columns are 'Local ID' and 'Partner ID'. In my original project this was for the first connection : Local ID : 001 A020 and Partner ID : 001 A020. After replacing the the 2XK04 CPU with the 2XK02 CPU for the first connection I could only have
Local ID : 001 A050 and Partner ID : 001 A050, the value 001 A020 was not selectable. If you doubleclick on the connection in the table you get a properties window and on the first tab is a parameter 'ID (hex)' but there was no option for 001 A020 . Next to that selection you see the 'Block Parameters' that are probably used in the software, these were exactly the same as before (ID: 1, LADDR : W#16#3FFF). After download, everything worked ok (although the different local id and partner id in the table). I only changed and downloaded the 416 cpu, the 315 cpu's that the 416 is communicating with were unchanged and not downloaded.
So, why is in my case after cpu-change the local id and partner id in the connection table different, and apparently it does not matter for proper working? What do these values stand for then?
Extra question, between the 416 and each of the 13 315-2AF03-0AB0 cpu's there is one S7 connection and one ISO-on-TCP connetion. Why didn't they choose two S7-connections? Is the 315-2AF03-0AB0 not capable to make two S7 connections? Why does someone choose for a ISO-on-TCP connection, and f.i. not a TCP-connection???.
Hope to receive some clarifying info, thanks