iant

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
To the NEWBIE
DO đź“š
Search the site
Attempt to do the work
Attempt to do the homework
Ask Your Question
Give the detail - you Assume we already know.
DON'T :angr:
Ask for us to do your homework - with out attempting it
fail to answer the reply questions
call seniors replies rude - if you use the dont's

Looking for more inputo_O

DO's & DONT'S

The old retired people(trolls) on this forum are really beginning to bore me :cry:

The old retired people(trolls) on this forum are really beginning to bore me :cry:

There is always an idiot who doesn't help - isn't there Pego
I hope we can bore you enough to go some where else(y)

I have noticed how really helpfull your posts can be.

Now, what was that - with out testing voltage (Using a Volt Meter on a PLC Output.- with out Relay Outputs)
How do you always Confirm it works - either turns On or OFF.

Generally Us Old Trolls ( I am not retired ) have the good quality equipment.

But You KNOW everything Don't You....

internets_serious_business.jpg

Last edited:

Send address one bucket of boredom will be there in 3 days. Please use liberally.

OK you old boring dogs that do nothing but lay around the kennel and growl at the young pups - SEND MONEY.

Dan Bentler

Is this a DO or DON'T

I have a PLC on a machine that isn't working. Can you tell me how to fix it?

URGENT!!! help newb NOW!!!

Hi all I got big problem i need to program traffic lite to work rite but i dont know how. no one in class, i mean work, will tell me how wtf??? plz hlp im desperate need help ASAP o btw im using a PLC

(Does that about cover it?) 🍺

I am SO GLAD forums like this DIDN'T EXIST when I had to program my first PLC in the mid 80s. I might have been one of the lazy first-timers. Instead I had a pile of manuals that I had to take home (without extra pay!!!) and READ and UNDERSTAND, before I could even touch the programming terminal.

I, unlike others who have technical degrees behind them, had High School Physics and the electronics training the US Air Force gave me (in exchange for 4 years of my life.) I am sorry for those who expect to find easy answers on these forums.

you know, I thought young people laziness was a problem only in my country, but now I see it´s spread everywhere. I´m 55, but before asking a question I prefer looking up several places before doing so.