AB and ABB: Running ABB IO with AB processors

xetrov123

Does any one out there have experience integrating ABB 800xa IO with AB controllers? We have a large base of profibus ABB IO that would be connecting to several AB processors. I am curious how much manual entry would be required since we wouldn't be able to use ABB's engineering tools.

I'd appreciate any feedback!

Chris

Similar Topics

Hey there, We have Multiple sewer lift stations using these drives. My boss would like to know what percent the pumps are set to run at...
Replies
Views
I have an ACS 600 drive for motor control. The drive receives a 4-20mA input from a PLC at terminal AI2. The 4-20mA signal changes but the Motor...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom