Factory Talk User setup issue

Shawn33

I'm modifying a Panel view display and have made my changes, which included requiring people to log in to modify some values.

So in order to set them up I created the users and in user security gave them all actions. Then in the runtime security I added the users and checked all security codes.

The login for the user is fine, but after they login I keep getting errors when trying to change displays telling me the logged in user doesn't have security access to view the selected display.

All but two displays are setup as "*" aka anyone can view them and two displays have security codes, but my logged in users can't switch to anything.

Any tips? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently using the user implementation that factory talk studio ME has incorporated. The users, related to security level letters. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need your help on Factory Talk issue, also for Factory Talk Transaction Manager, I suppose is the same reason. Windows 7 - 64 FTV SE...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need to know if i somehow are able to se UserHasCode ( A ) from the PLC ? This is important for me becourse I want to be able to give...
Replies
Views
I am using factory talk studio and as we know to Login we need to have administrative rights on machine on which it is installed. But i have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom