Accessing Global Object Parameter Values in VBA Code

dl5051

Hi All,

I'm working with 12 or so global objects I created, that are temperature displays (basic vertical gauge).

Each has several parameters associated with it. Basically, operating temp, hi and low alarms, and heat and cool levels for basic temp control. I also have idle temp settings defined in a pop up window and passed to HMI Tags.

I'd like to make a button that sets all the temps from operating to idle and back, without having to go through and write the code for all the specific tags (though doing it that way would have probably been quicker after all this research and no result).

What I'd like to do is access the global object parameters to get the HMI tags that are associated with each global object, and push the idle values into the operating tags (which go to the PLC). I'd like to just be able to iterate through all the objects on the page, and then iterate through the parameters of each object.

Does that make sense?