What software version is this PLC-2 program in?

sanger

I have an old PLC-2 program that will not open with ICOM 6.22 or 6200 Release 3.0. Anyone know what program will open it.

The extensions of the files are ASI, ASP, ASR, AVD, BKD, CDS, CNT, CRD, CTY, DAT, DES, HDS, INF, IO, MDL, OCF, OUT, PRG, PTR, RAD, RDS, RFT, DAS, XRF.

At the moment I'm not looking at a conversion. Right now we just need to determine which version of PLC-2 software this program was developed in.

zip and upload the files. Maybe someone can figure out what software was used that way.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Is there a free version of Rockwell's programming software for Allen Bradley plc's? It's been a lot of years since I worked with...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, Is there a software to convert siemens plc software to abb plc? await ur reply
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just one question: Does someboby know if I can create a program for a micrologix 1100 plc with Rslogix 500 v6.2? I didn't found...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of or use a software package similar to Visual SourceSafe that is geared at maintaining control of PLC projects and code. We...
Replies
Views
Hi, Its too difficult for me to convert the TI PLC Software into Allen Bradley Software (RS Logix 5000). Can anyone having any conversion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom