HMI WEINTEK MT6070iH 2WV Upload - MT 6070iH 3WV Download

mrfunkyjay

Hey guys,

after numerous browsing on the internet I came here to discuss regarding my problem with WEINTEK HMI.

I had a half-blank LCD from WEINTEK, the product type is WEINVIEW MT6070iH 2WV.

I tried to search for exact replacement but since the hot press machine aged around 8 years old the HMI discontinued. In the local market I found 3WV instead of 2WV (not sure how it is different one to another but PCB design is a little bit different and when I tried to swap the logic board, the LCD show randomly colored vertical lines). This indicates I cannot swap it manually by hardware and need to go through the transferring process of the HMI program from 2WV to 3WV.

So I tried to download EasyBuilder 8000 v4.66 from Weintek website
https://www.weintek.com/globalw/Download/Download.aspx#

When I clicked the Upload button, these error lines shown:

connecting HMI and checking password
uploading project

uploading C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\Filename.xob
error : uploading /mt8000/001/mt8000

uploading C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\Filename.rcp
error : uploading /history/recipe/recipe.rcp

uploading recipe A (RW_A)
uploading C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\Filename.rcp

It turned out that the .xob file generated is 0 bytes and I had no luck with this. I did some browsing through the internet and some say the version of EasyBuilder 8000 I used in my laptop has to be downgraded since it is not compatible with the HMI.

I found Russian website and they have numerous links to older version of EB8000:

https://euroec.by/weintek/easybuilder8000

I downloaded 3 versions with no luck.

Anyone has solution to this? What did I do wrong?