Bricked Horner HE-XV1E2

Tim999

Hi
we have a Horner HE-XV1E2 which was programmed in 2003. We have been backing up the program, a few months ago the program/PLC crashed, we went to our backup and its password protected before it allows it to load :( .
We have tried and tried to contact the original programmer who retired and maybe passed away. We contacted the local distributor "Autech Control Group" who cant help us after trying. Can anyone recommend a company / person who can help us load it onto the PLC ( we are in Australia). I have the PGM file if that helps.
thanks Tim

Thanks Gene we went through the Australian distributor "Autech" but will take your advise and try them directly. (and yes the time difference is a pain)
cheers
Tim

Update - while working on the Horner PLC with Horner Australian rep the PLC it now has a "User Screen 1 undefined error" which i have been told is due to the memory battery failing so the program has completely gone. I still have the backup on the sim AUTOLOAD.PGM. When i try and load from my backup it asks for the password which i dont have. Horner said they cannot help me, does anyone know a way of cracking the PGM file or someone who can? or am i royaly stuffed?