FT Trend X - Passing Tag Data?

ajmac

Hi All,
I grew up using Intouch Active X trending so FT is a bit of a disappointment :-(

What i'd like to be able to do is have the operator click an 'add to trend' button on an IO point faceplate and have that automatically add that data point to the user trend that i have setup. All my tags are included in the historical data model so the raw data is available, the trouble is i want the description and engineering min / max to automatically be populated. Can anyone help?

Although our new jobs are on FTv10, this one i am on site with is FTv7.

Thanks,
Alastair, England (Currently in Kazakhstan)

Similar Topics

Our punch press has a SLC500 with HELM weight module (HM-604-WM) for tonnage monitoring. The operator enters the weight range on the HMI, which is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am working in FTVSE v8. I have many trends set up some of them work others do not. The ones that don't work show the foot print of the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am rebuilding an HMI from 2003 with the new software Factory Talk Optix. I have a pop up box with a trendline on it. I want the ability...
Replies
Views
Studio 5000 how do i shrink the Trend screen down or split the screen so i can see the Ladder and the trend?
Replies
Views
Hi fellow automation people, FactoryTalk View SE V13 Network I am trying to setup a generic popup trend where I can switch it between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom