PV plus aralm log file can not get updated

jugenzhu1963

Hi everyone
I have a problem with PV plus 1000. I transfer aralm log file to usb stick every shift and this worked fine untill the day before yestuday.I made some change on one display (nothing change for rest). After download the new runtime file to terminal I can not get the aralm log file updated. I always get the same log file which is dated on Sep. 14/2011. I reload runtime file while deleted the log file on terminal. but still I got the same aralm log file.
I need someone help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom