OT: Custom Machine Solution companies?

alive15

Good afternoon guys, hope you are doing well. I'm searching for some recommendations on companies that design custom machines for various projects. The one I have in particular is to drill 3-4 different holes into an iron and steel crankshaft. Does anyone recommend any systems integrators in the USA? We used to use Key Products, but I heard they were bought out some years ago. Looking for the best companies in the nation.

Thanks,

Industrial Automation LLC

Industrial Automation LLC is primarily based out of Rochester Hills Michigan, but also has capabilities in your neck of the woods Montgomery Alabama.

Similar Topics

I am using PME 9.5 but I believe that what I want to do relates to earlier version of PME. I have an existing ME project in which I want to...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone I'm new to GE PLC programming with Proficy and am having an issue I can't seem to figure out. I created a custom block with...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
I imported a customised shape into the project, but I don't know how to actually add into on to a specific HMI screen. Do I use the Graphics menu...
Replies
Views
I'm testing the ability to make a custom ActiveX control for PVP7 applications to be able to write data out in an XML format. With my simple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom