Quick Panel 2 Upload Problem with CTC PLC

dhmoore56

Hi,
I have tried uploading the program from an old Quick Panel 2 using Proficy ME 9.0 and Quick Designer 3.7. I can get the program to upload using ME, but I get an error that it doesn't support CTC Binary protocol. When using Quick Designer 3.7, it says unable to start the uploader.

Does any one have access to an older version of Quick Designer that has support for the CTC Binary Driver? The HMI is communicating with a CTC 2700 Series controller.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've got a customer with quite a few 9" Quick Panel QPI-3 monochrome displays. I'm trying to replace one of them with a spare, and I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an older Total Control Quick Panel QPI2D100L2P 10.4 inch Monochrome that I am trying to retrieve the program on. The original...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom