Factory TalkView Studio (Restore problem)

driverx

Hello everybody,
I can't restore a specific application, I don't have this problem with other applications.
that I check Restore runtime application and I choose the application that I want to restore (.mer), I receive this error message:
Failed to restore the application `test12` from runtime file 'C: \ Desktop \ TEST \ test12.mer'
note: I uploaded the application from HMI.
do you have any leads?
I installed Patches-Sep.2021 and Setup_RAid1127518_VW11.zip following the remarks from:

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1127518/loc/en_US#__highlight

Was the box ticked that allows the application to be restored (when the runtime file was created)

This does not appear to match the error that OP reported, if option was set to disallow conversion the message given is "This runtime application file was saved in a protected format that does not allow conversion to a development application."

I'm working on a tool that will check to see if the application was set to "never allow conversion". If you are willing to send me the MER, I can check it out for you. PM me your email if you are interested.