TSX-P57104 PLC - What software is needed to read the logic?

ebretern

TSX-P57104 PLC (TSX Premium Telemecanique)
What application software is compatible to read the logic existing?
Is it Unity Pro or PL7 ?
What cable or adapter is needed to connect to it?

Thanks,

TSXP57104.JPG

A lot of the Premium range could be upgraded to run Unity Pro firmware. Not sure about this particular model though.

So the answer may well be "depends".

Schneider have a Firmware Loader tool which you could use to confirm what its running.

TSX-P57104 PLC (TSX Premium Telemecanique)
What application software is compatible to read the logic existing?
Is it Unity Pro or PL7 ?
What cable or adapter is needed to connect to it?

Thanks,

According to an old parts list i just looked at the processors that ended in a 4 were Unity processors, those ending in 3 were PL7, so im reasonably confident it's Unity pro you need.

Last edited: