Kinetix 300

asterof

Have a Kinetix 300 running long time on a machine
It is listed in the organizer but not configured in Rslogix5000
If I add the AOI to the PLC code will this cause any parameter in the drive to change. Wanting to use the PLC to store the drive parameters

Its not the code, I wanted to add the AOI or some way to upload the drive parameters into PLC registers so that if a drive is replaced, we change the IP locally then use the PLC to download the parameters

Similar Topics

Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had a machine running for the last 10 years. It has 2 x Kinetix 300 drives. Around a year ago, one of the drives failed. We were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom