manually reset procesor

aleziv

Hello everybody,
I’m there after a lot times and unfortunately I’m still beginner in PLC world but I don’t give up, this morning we are had problems with our PLC –abb SLC 05/04, in short lines one of input modules was break and would stopped all parts of lines, when we tried to solve this between of rest we gone to upload program but what would happened when we were found mistake and replace this module we could not to connect over network (DH+)with processor where was problematic module, looked like this processor remains in programming mode, we haven’t had idea how reset this processor. After someone of workers was say how he was see in past some combination with switch on the processor module(programming-remote-run) .When we did do this plc would be reset and prepared to work, I cannot read staffs like this anywhere, are this things question of experience or something else, are existed some documentation about.
Operation program upload, where I can pickup information’s, because I was not sure over all points of this operations.
[FONT=&quot]I would be grateful for any informations[/FONT]

correct sequence is program-run-remote. Take your plc make and model goto the AB website from there look for the reference manual for that processor. also look at the channel configuration on the program and compare it to the default channel configuration.

The address of the default node for 5/04's is node 1, so Gravitar's Got You on the right track. You have your PC is configured as a node and SLC is a node when a node is already online, it enables you away. I will not try to explain it driver series, I hope someone more Gravitar capabile not write a clear explanation in the FAQ section. We see a lot of questions about it, and it can be confusing, even for some more experienced users.